|Start date||Immediate start|
|AGR seek, on behalf of our client, applications to join the Cabin Crew team based in the United Kingdom.
As part of the Cabin Crew, you will be involved with our clients airline from their initial start-up. This is an exciting opportunity to a join a new airline from its very beginning. We are looking for energetic and driven individuals to join this new and dynamic start up from the beginning of October.
• Must hold EU Attestation
• Previous Cabin Crew experience on A320 OR B737 for a minimum period of 12 months
• 18+ years old
• Eligible to live and work permanently in Europe
• Hold a European passport allowing free travel worldwide
• Five- year background check and ability to pass an airport security vetting procedure
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written
• Height 160cm - 190cm
• Fit and able to pass medical assessment and eye test
• Can swim 50m followed by treading water for 3 minutes and can assist people in water
• No visible tattoos or body piercings that cannot be discreetly covered
• Math/Number skills
• Confident in communication, safety-focused, customer service-minded & high level flexibility
• Be customer orientated and empathetic
• Thrive in a fast work pace environment, have a high resistance to stress and can work irregular hours
• Enjoy working in a team with a common goal
• Be energetic and committed
• Acts in accordance with our DNA and operational priorities: safety, punctuality and care
If you feel you meet all of the above required skills and experience then please send your CV, along with a full-length photograph as soon as possible.
How to apply
Added 30 May 2017