Continued Airworthiness Manager
|Position||Continued Airworthiness Manager|
|Start date||Starting 23 October 2017|
|Are you an experienced Chief Avionics Engineer looking for a new challenge? AGR seek, on behalf of one our leading aerospace clients, an Airworthiness Manager to be based in the South East of England.
Our client is renowned for their innovative solutions, and have a solid track record of supplying global OEMS. This role will give you the opportunity to play a fundamental part in our clients operations and future development. We are looking for applications from candidates that bring the following:
• Supervision and control of all systems / airframe engineering aspects of Aircraft Maintenance
• Ensure technical specifications and quality requirements meet required regulations
• Implementation of all aircraft engineering, including servicing, modification and fault finding and rectification
• Responsible for all aspects of systems / airframe engineering
• Experienced in assembling / debugging of avionic and electrical systems
• EASA Licensed Full B1 and / or B2 avionic based engineer
• Detailed knowledge of EASA Part 145, Part M, BCAR A8.21, A8.23. A8.25 regulations
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please get in touch to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
United Kingdom - Permanent basis
How to apply
Added 3 October 2017