|Start date||Starting 6 November 2017|
|AGR currently seek applications from experienced Cabin Technicians to support one of our large German clients' operations. Suitable candidates will have previous experience in the following areas and be able to demonstrate their ability to:
• Perform modification on the galley based on the instructions provided by the engineering works EWI and Worksheet Job Order.
• Perform panel and sub assembly parts based on EWI or Worksheet Job Order.
• Perform Dry fit, Align, fit, assemble using jigs, measuring instruments such as calliper and steel ruler, hand tools and interpret based on EWI.
• Installing and removing of mechanical process of galley insert such as footstep, slides, galley doors, grab handle, side wall panel, ballistic panel, FAP, work deck assembly.
• Bonding and de-bonding of extrusion, panel, doublers, inserts and blocks as per Manufacturing Quality Standard.
• Rivet and de-rivet aircraft structural parts such as pop and cherry rivet using vertical pulling gun pop riveter.
• Perform hole preparation, relocating of holes specially on ECO panels and follow the standard practices for Drilling and using Drill Press machine.
• Perform standard practices for countersinking other airframe interior galley related works.
• Installation and Removal of Vinyl (decor trim) as per Manufacturer or Customer Manual.
• Perform composite component fabrication and repair such as Skin patching, Dents in accordance to M.E.
• FOD prevention, conduct safety standard quality inspection.
• Know in conducting sealant application as per Manufacturers Quality Standard.
• Maintain clean working area while following the company's safety rules and regulation.
Our clients are looking for a suitably experienced technician to assume the role from approx. 1st July, however, an earlier start date is possible. This position would initially be on a contract basis.
If you feel you have the necessary experience, please get in touch with a copy of your latest CV and confirmation of current availability.
How to apply
Added 3 October 2017